BATTLE WALKER MK1
First introduced in the European
Theatre by British forces in 1943, the Mk1 was
an introduction that changed the battlefield.
As unreliable and temperamental as the first
tanks in WW1 were, the Mk1s still functioned
as an incredibly versatile, all-purpose weapon.
This particular model is fitted with a 105mm
- Modular clamp hands for multiple weapon mounting
- Hatch placed on rotating head.
- Light machine gun mounting for a close quarters
- Arm joints covered in a jacket to prevent
the elements from fouling operation.
- Legs are always plagued with problems; an
escort accompanies with spare parts, and repair
and maintenance engineers.